MOC 10992 On-Demand: Integrating On-Premises Core Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
About this course
This course covers a range of components, including Microsoft Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and network services that customers can benefit from when deploying hybrid solutions. In this context, the term hybrid means integrating infrastructure technologies that customers host in on-premises datacenters with Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) services. This course offers an overview of these services, providing the knowledge necessary to design hybrid solutions properly. It also includes a number of demonstrations and labs that enable students to develop hands-on skills that are necessary when implementing such solutions.
This course is intended for IT professionals and development operations (DevOps) professionals who are well versed in on-premises technologies and who have some knowledge of cloud technologies but want to learn more about integrating their on-premises environments with Azure. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically, in the areas of on-premises system administration or network administration, in addition to DevOps support. These IT professionals have broadly applicable administration and operational skills, and they generally work for both enterprise-level organizations and small and medium business environments.
More specifically, the intended audience includes:
- IT professionals who have used on-premises virtualization technologies, including both Hyper-V and VMware platforms, but who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Azure.
- IT professionals who have used Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate an on-premises server infrastructure.
- Windows and Linux administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises workloads and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who need to implement network connectivity between on-premises environments and services that Azure or Microsoft Office 365 hosts.
- IT professionals who want to use Azure to increase the resiliency and agility of their on-premises environments.
- DevOps personnel who are considering deploying hybrid solutions that consist of both cloud-based and on-premises components.
- IT professionals and DevOps personnel who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and who are looking to cross-train on Azure.
- Describe the core concepts of Azure.
- Explain the primary methods for integrating an on-premises environment with Azure virtual machines and Azure cloud services.
- Describe Azure hybrid networking technologies.
- Describe the Azure services that provide data storage, management, and analytics capabilities in hybrid scenarios.
- Explain the use of Azure disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for on-premises environments.
- Explain how to design and implement cross-premises applications.
- Describe Azure monitoring and management solutions that offer hybrid capabilities.
- An understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- An understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), VPNs, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- An understanding of web applications, including creating, configuring, monitoring, and deploying web applications on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- An understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, the Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2016 fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Windows PowerShell command-line interface basics.
- Knowledge of cloud computing basics.
MOC On-Demand: So funktioniert's
MOC On-Demand ist eine neue Trainingsform für Microsoft Official Courses. Lernen Sie die Seminarinhalte im Selbststudium mit Trainingsvideos, praktischen Übungen und Tests - immer dann, wenn es Ihnen Ihr Zeitplan erlaubt.
Wenn Sie einen MOC On-Demand Kurs buchen, erwerben Sie einen Zugang zum Microsoft On-Demand Course Player, mit dem Sie innerhalb von 90 Tagen den Kurs in Ihrer eigenen Geschwindigkeit, integriert in Ihren Arbeitsalltag durchführen können.
Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf unserer MOC On-Demand Seite.
Alle On-Demand Kurse können wie folgt gebucht werden:
Preis je Teilnehmer:
90 Tage Zugang:
Paketpreis inkl. digitale Seminarunterlage:
449,00 € zzgl. MwSt.
90 Tage Zugang:
799,00 € zzgl. MwSt.
Gern beraten wir Sie persönlich!
040 / 54 77 89 - 0